It's just us
You, me and the fireflies
The melody in the wind
The music in the skies
The harmony in nature
That bids us to rise and dance
You, me and the fireflies
It's just us
You, me and the angels all around
They're singing us a song, the most beautiful sound
It's a song about light, through the darkness all around
For us
You, me and the angels all around
When it's you and I together
I can face the stormy weather
When it's you and I alone
I know I am very close to home
When you softly call my name I am warm inside the rain
And I love you
It's just us
You, me and the rising sun
Such beauty makes me think, thank God I found someone
Who can hold me through the night till all the pain is gone
It's just us,
You, me and the rising sun
Wednesday, February 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment