Hey, What are these? “Humans” from a digitalized framework of supposed people of Rwanda or what is it? Creativity from, no, imagination of your health partners after coming to Africa or what? A kind of propaganda, fad or reality? Whatever it is, they only help to bring home the reality, that, indeed, socio – economic development will continue to remain the ultimate end of Africa and her people.
Okay. Thank you. That’s great you know. But I was told that, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS, at least not in the nearest future. Oh yes, I was told sometime ago that there is a difference betwixt HIV on the one hand and AIDS on the other. For instance, from the few sensitization seminars I attended, we were told that, if health experts says AIDS, what they mean is a full blown… whatever…HIV/AIDS i.e. HIV + AIDS, which is quite distinct from just the mentioning of HIV. They further said that the whole scenario of this wahala begins with HIV, and eventually culminates in AIDS (or what you guys said we should call it HIV/AIDS). So, the man in question: what was his situation before the cure? HIV patient? HIV/AIDS patient – i.e. full blown…? What was the result of that? Orthodox medicine? Alternative medicine? And who were responsible? I mean the people that worked those wonders! Too many questions indeed.
I assume he had AIDS but the treatment he was given (western medicine of course) was able to return his body to "normal." Yes there is no cure for HIV but it can be treated as a chronic illness (which is what it is it richer countries) much like diabetes
Thanks Jagila. I hope you guys will, and continue to advocate, on behalf of Africa, for the West to send these kind(s) of drugs; and more so, the anti retroviral drugs to prolong the lives of HIV/AIDS infested Africans instead of them sending the bulk of the drugs to the rich northern market which account for probably less than 3% of the worlds’ HIV/AIDS cases.
5 comments:
Hey,
What are these? “Humans” from a digitalized framework of supposed people of Rwanda or what is it? Creativity from, no, imagination of your health partners after coming to Africa or what? A kind of propaganda, fad or reality? Whatever it is, they only help to bring home the reality, that, indeed, socio – economic development will continue to remain the ultimate end of Africa and her people.
It's a man with HIV before and after treatment.
Okay. Thank you. That’s great you know. But I was told that, there is no cure for HIV/AIDS, at least not in the nearest future. Oh yes, I was told sometime ago that there is a difference betwixt HIV on the one hand and AIDS on the other.
For instance, from the few sensitization seminars I attended, we were told that, if health experts says AIDS, what they mean is a full blown… whatever…HIV/AIDS i.e. HIV + AIDS, which is quite distinct from just the mentioning of HIV.
They further said that the whole scenario of this wahala begins with HIV, and eventually culminates in AIDS (or what you guys said we should call it HIV/AIDS).
So, the man in question: what was his situation before the cure? HIV patient? HIV/AIDS patient – i.e. full blown…?
What was the result of that? Orthodox medicine? Alternative medicine?
And who were responsible? I mean the people that worked those wonders!
Too many questions indeed.
I assume he had AIDS but the treatment he was given (western medicine of course) was able to return his body to "normal." Yes there is no cure for HIV but it can be treated as a chronic illness (which is what it is it richer countries) much like diabetes
Thanks Jagila.
I hope you guys will, and continue to advocate, on behalf of Africa, for the West to send these kind(s) of drugs; and more so, the anti retroviral drugs to prolong the lives of HIV/AIDS infested Africans instead of them sending the bulk of the drugs to the rich northern market which account for probably less than 3% of the worlds’ HIV/AIDS cases.
Post a Comment