Saturday, February 10, 2007

Obama in Springfield II

OK. This is America. You do not need tickets to go to an out door political event in the middle of winter! So I bundled up and went to listen to Obama (and see Oprah hehe). The speech was good! Actually, damn good if I must say! Definitely worth standing outside for 40 minutes in the cold. The best thing about the speech was that he didn't make any promises. Mostly, he talked about the changes that need to happen, but he did not make a list of the things he promises to do. He simply asked for help and commitment from the American people to bring about the change that is needed. I tried to get pictures but there was a tree in my way and he was too far away anyway...

AMERICA, VOTE FOR OBAMA!!! That's all I have to say! (for now anyway).

No comments: