
It's 1:18am and I am still awake (a little obvious I know) and though that might not be late to some, to me it a few hours past my bed time... I am in the middle of thesis work and waiting on the Lord --and we know how the whole "be patient thing works ya?" I live in a basement with no sunlight, in a town with little to captivate the mind, and still for some reason there are not enough hours in the day. So here I am, at 1:20am central IL time, catching up on emails and stuff.
But alas! I must remember to be grateful, and I am grateful. There are a million other places I could be and a million other things I could be doing, but truth is, exactly a month after leaving switzerland, with no indication of where I will be, and how I will get there, my soul is at peace, even at 1:30am when i should be aslumber.
No comments:
Post a Comment