Friday, August 04, 2006

Zurich

I always for some reason thought Zurich was the capital of Switzerland. It's not. I guess it's sort of like the Chicago of Illinois, the Atlanta of Georgia, the Detroit of Michigan, the Philadelphia of Pennsylvania, ok I'll stop... Zurich was a nice relaxing trip and the theme for me was XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS (had to have been there)... hehe. Only pictures of the major higlights are up here. Visit my pictures to have a complete Zurich experiece in photos...



Our waiter. Yes he was a highlight. Not only was he nice :), he reminded me of Sean Connery... Do you see it?



First beer ever... Firsts are always a highlight. Well most times...








Lucy looking through used postcards????





XENA WARRIOR PRINCESS SHOES!!!

















Just for fun why don't you all get in a booth and I will take a picture. Hehehe.





Apotheke hehe... so its funny to me









You know you are in the RLD when a man with his family has a shirt with SEX POLICE on it...













He/She was jamming to latino music and had some glittering red heels on...interesting




Told you about the red heels! Good bye dancing queen!





















No comments: