I do not embrace you as I walk this earth.
There are days I don’t even try...
You are to be blessed and loved, lifted high. Treasured, glorified.
I owe my life to you my Lord.
Forgive me for not putting you first
Forgive me for living as if my heart is not yours
For not recognising your worth
Be blessed be loved, be lifted high. Be treasured here, be glorified.
Jesus you are beautiful.
I cannot bless you enough. I will never bless you enough.
Jesus you are beautiful
All I am is in you.
You are my worth and I don’t act like it. My heart does not recognise it enough...
You are blessed
You are loved
You are lifted high
You are treasured here
You are glorified
I owe my life to you my Lord... Here I am
Today, right now, here...
I am yours
Photos by:


No comments:
Post a Comment