Saturday, October 11, 2008

Living it...

"There are many things beyond our control, but we need not fear. We who have placed our trust in Jesus are on the winning side..." - Herb Vanderlugt


It's easy to say i believe it and harder to show that i do. That is one of the things i am talking to God about. I am tired of being the person that knows how to say it. I can write it. I can memorise it. I can even quote it. But living it is a different matter and i am horrible at carrying that out. I am asking him to show me where to start.

Even with something as simple as Ps 118: 24 "this is the day that the Lord has made, i will rejoice and be glad in it." I write that everyday i do QT but i am not really really rejoicing and being glad in it. I let all the stress get in the way. so i am asking the Spirit to teach me how. teach me where to start. i am tired of just speaking it. i want to be better.

http://photo.net/photodb/photo?photo_id=1685950

No comments: