Friday, November 02, 2007

The pipe and the water

What if the pipe were to say "I do so little, I wish I could be more use." The reply would be "It is not you, but the water that passes through you that saves and blesses. All you have to do is see there is nothing to block the way so that water cannot flow through."


The only block there can be in the channel is self. Keep that out, and know that God's Spirit is flowing through.... you are the channel. See this and you will think it natural to know people are helped not by you but by God's spirit flowing through you.
Adapted from God Calling
By Two listeners

5 comments:

Unknown said...

....i might steal this....

Pearls and PeepToes said...

nice one J! :-) yea I found you!

JM said...

Steal away :) Just make sure you reference the book.

Afolabi is that you?

Anonymous said...

Good stuff Jag, definately something we all should be thinking about

Pearls and PeepToes said...

LOL...no that's my daddy. Yes it's me!