This feeling I have today
I've felt it before
It's not quite an empty feeling
More of an "I should be doing more" feeling
But what more?... I am not quite sure
It isn't an overwhelmed feeling
More of a "do what you have to do better" feeling
Prioritize in ways that gives God glory...
And then the desire to be somewhere other than here
It's still in my heart
Somewhere away from "civilization"
Away from the comfort of a one bedroom apartment
And my own space
But still wanting to be in comfort and to have my own space
I am not quite satisfied with what is
But not quite sure of what should be...
Help me
It's not quite an empty feelingMore of an "I should be doing more" feeling
But what more?... I am not quite sure
It isn't an overwhelmed feeling
More of a "do what you have to do better" feeling
Prioritize in ways that gives God glory...
And then the desire to be somewhere other than here
It's still in my heart
Somewhere away from "civilization"
Away from the comfort of a one bedroom apartment
And my own space
But still wanting to be in comfort and to have my own space
I am not quite satisfied with what is
But not quite sure of what should be...
Help me
No comments:
Post a Comment